- Herb Suppliers represents an association of over 3000 herb suppliers , India herb exporters , Ayurvedic herb suppliers, Alternative medicines exporters, wholesale Herbal products suppliers, Liv.52, pure herb manufacturers, ayurvedic products wholesalers, herbal health care products suppliers, herbal medicines etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/supplier of herbs - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerned manufacturers and suppliers of herbs , Ayurvedic herbs, Alternative medicines, Herbal products, Liv.52, Pure herbs, Ayurvedic products, Herbal health care products, Herbal medicines - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian suppliers and exporters - Herb Suppliers is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
For thousands of years, herbs have been used as scents, foods, flavorings, medicines, disinfectants, even as currency. Here we give just a few highlights in the history of herbalism.
The Earliest Uses There's no way of knowing precisely how the earliest cultures used herbs, but they had thousands of years to experiment. Early cultures probably recognized that certain herbs had curative powers, and it's likely these curative powers were attributed to supernatural causes. A 60,000-year-old burial site in Iraq contained evidence of eight different medicinal plants, probably intended to be taken along in the afterlife. Naturally, medicinal herbs remained steeped in magic and superstition for millennia.